Apple Music lets you see the song lyrics in full screen. You can sing along with friends and jam together. Apple Music lets you view the lyrics of songs in full-screen. Doesn’t that sound interesting? This tutorial shows you how to view full-screen lyrics in Apple Music on iPhone and Mac.
How to view Music app full-screen lyrics on iPhone
Using full-screen with music on your iPhone with view full-screen lyrics in Apple Music is simple. Here are the steps:
- Start Music → Put on a song → Click on Now Playing.
- If you tap the Lyrics button, the words will show up.
- Take a five-second break to go into full-screen view.
The viewing settings will go away on their own once you switch to full-screen mode. Tapping the bottom of the screen displays the settings.
How to see iPad Apple Music lyrics full-screen
The instructions for seeing songs in full screen in the Music app are the same on the iPhone and iPad. However, record art, playing choices, and music-timed sentences all appear on the same page. Here’s how things work:
- Activate the iPad Music app.
- To listen to the music, click the Play Now button. – Then, select Lyrics.
- Apple Music can be viewed in full-screen on an iPad by:
- You can view the lyrics and music if you hold your iPad in Landscape View.
- When you hold your iPad in Portrait view you will only be able to see the lyrics that are timed with the music.
How to see Mac Apple Music lyrics in full-screen
The Apple Music software allows Mac users to read time-synced words and control playing in full screen. However, Macs enter full-screen mode differently from iPhones and iPads. A simple method:
- Start Mac’s Music app and play a song you like.
- Click on the little record picture that’s next to the play buttons.
- You can also click on Window and then Show Mini Player.
- Move your mouse over the green button and click “Enter Full Screen.”
- If you can’t see the words, click the Lyrics button.
Tip: Click Window and then Full-Screen Player or press Command + Shift + F to enter full-screen mode quickly. Then press the Lyrics button.
Switch up your music listening!
Apple Music shows tracks full-screen in real-time on Mac, iPhone and iPad. Apple Music’s karaoke feature is great for singing along.