You may have seen a GIF that is relatable on Twitter. Would you like to use it elsewhere? Unfortunately, it’s not easy to save these animated GIFs. Do not worry! We’ll show you how to easily download GIFs from Twitter for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
How to download GIFs on iPhone and iPad
Unfortunately, Twitter does not offer a way to download GIFs and other media files. We will download GIFs using web-based tools.
- Launch X on your device.
- Download the GIF that you wish to download.
- Copy the link by tapping on Share.
- Click on the RedKetchup downloader.
- Copy the link and paste it in the text box below the Tweet link.
- To return to the previous page, press Return on your keyboard.
- Download the GIF as the search is running.
- I have shown you how to do this with a MP4 video.
- Click Download to continue.
- A new page will appear and the GIF preview will begin to play.
- Tap Download and select Download when prompted.
That’s it! You can now view and use the GIF you downloaded from Twitter.
How to get GIFs on a Mac from Twitter
- You can now access Twitter on Mac.
- Click on the GIF that you wish to download.
- Select the Share option.
- Click on Copy Link to Tweet.
- Visit the RedKetchup Twitter Downloader.
- Copy the link and press Return on your Mac.
- Download the file only when it is ready.
- Choose a format and click Download.
I’ve chosen a GIF.
- A preview of the GIF starts playing as soon as the file is complete.
- Select the Download option.
- When prompted, click Download and choose a destination folder.
The file will now be at your fingertips on your Mac. You can download videos from Twitter, although the process may vary.
Download GIFs on Twitter using alternative solutions
The above method is quick and easy, but there are many other tools that can help you. They all have different features and capabilities, but they allow you to download GIFs directly from Twitter. You can try out the different tools to see which one suits your needs best.
Also Check this: How to eject an external drive on Mac? 7 Quick ways explained!
Installing additional apps is required to download GIFs on Twitter?
GIFwrapped is a good option if the method above does not work for you. It uses the same method of inserting the link into the search bar, and then saving the GIF to the device.
Can GIFs be downloaded and still retain their original quality?
The GIFs that you download from Twitter will retain their original animation and quality if you use the methods that we explain.
GIFs are not limited by any borders!
GIFs can add an element of fun to your conversations and are a great way to communicate with others. To help you do the same, I have covered all of the methods for saving and sharing those hilarious and compelling GIFs on Twitter, no matter what device you use.
We appreciate your reading. Please don’t forget to leave a comment on your favorite GIF.