You no longer want to use delete Snapchat account and wish to uninstall it. Before you remove Snapchat, erase your username to ensure that no personal information is left behind. Here’s a primer. 2024: How to Delete Snapchat Account on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Make it simple for you to erase your Snapchat account. Let’s get this party started!
How to delete Snapchat account permanently on iPhone or iPad
- Start Snapchat Tap the person’s picture.
- Select the picture with the gear.
- Choose Remove Account.
- Type in your login name and password. To sign in to your Snapchat account, tap Next.
- Enter your password again, and then tap Continue.
How to delete your Snapchat account permanently on Mac
- Open the app for Snapchat.
- Snapchat may be signed in on a computer.
- Click the personal icon and then click Account Settings.
- Click on “Delete my Account.”
- Enter your login information, then click Continue.
What happens when you delete your Snapchat account?
Snapchat will terminate your account immediately once you complete the instructions above. You have 30 days to decide. Snapchat will permanently deactivate your account after this time. Save Snapchat data to avoid losing it. Snapchat deletes your account settings, friends, stories, location data, conversations, snaps, and device information from its database servers after permanent deletion. Post this to prevent friends from seeing your ID or sending photos. Snapchat stores your snaps and texts for 30 days after deactivating your account. You may simply retrieve your data by logging in and reactivating your account within this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q): Does Snapchat keep your information after you delete your account?
A): Snapchat keeps your information for 30 days after you ask to close your account.
Q): Can I get back into the Snapchat account after 30 days?
A): No, you can’t use Snapchat again after 30 days have passed.