This article shows convert photo to PDF on iPhone and iPad (3 Ways). HEIC, JPEG, PNG and more file formats may be on your iPhone. All of the big devices can open most of these file types. On the other hand you may need to save pictures to PDF for classwork, paperwork or other reasons.
How to convert iPhone photos to PDF using Printer Options
- On your iPhone, go to Photos and hold down on Albums. Now press Select and pick one or more pictures.
- Press “Share.”
- From the Share Sheet, pick Print.
- To save the picture as a PDF, pinch the sample outwards with two fingers.
Turn a photo into a PDF by selecting Books on the Share Sheet.
- Pick out the pictures you want to share, then tap Share.
- On the Share Sheet, click Books. If you need to, swipe across the row of app buttons.
- The pictures will turn into a PDF file on their own and open in Books. It is going to be saved there.
- To go back tap the screen and then tap the back button.
- After that, press “More” (three dots).
- Also check this: How to use iOS 17 FaceTime gestures on iPhone, iPad and Mac
Files app for iPhone and iPad saves images into PDF.
You can quickly make PDFs with Files. The picture must be saved under Files, though. Proceed if you have photographs. If they are in Drive, Dropbox, One Drive, or another cloud service, you can find out how to turn them on in Files.
To copy photos from Photos to Files, you can also: Pick out some photos in Photos then tap the “Share” button and choose “Save to Files.”
Begin to finish. Here are the steps to turn Photos on your iPhone into a PDF.
- Find the picture by opening Files.
- To make a PDF of just one picture, long press on the picture and select Create PDF.
- To turn several pictures into PDFs: In the upper right corner, tap the three dots inside a circle that say “More.” Then, tap on “Select.”
- Now, tap more than one picture. To make a PDF tap More in the bottom right corner when you’re done.
Files will turn those pictures into a PDF. It will be saved in the same place as the source photos. Learn how to copy, move, and share files in our entire tutorial.
Ways to convert Photo to PDF on iPhone
Hopefully, this instruction helped you export iOS pictures as PDFs. The three alternatives are fine, but the Books app is easiest. The PDF is generated instantly and stored in a convenient location.
Third-party programs like PDF Expert can convert photos to PDFs (a chargeable add-on).