Let’s begin how to unlink Facebook from Instagram account on iPhone and Mac. It is easy to share content between Facebook and Instagram. This could make your feed boring and repetitive. To keep your Instagram feed fresh, you need to disconnect Facebook. Since I use Instagram for work-related sharing and Facebook for personal sharing on a daily basis, removing the two accounts enabled me to post content that was more relevant. How to do it for iPhone or Mac.
How do I disconnect Facebook from Instagram using my iPhone or Mac
You can disconnect your Facebook and Instagram account from apps and websites. You can unlink your Facebook account from Instagram using the Instagram app or the Instagram website.
- Get Instagram going on your iPhone. Tap the picture of a person.
- Click on the three lines. Click on Settings and then Privacy.
- Click on Accounts Center.
- Choose Accounts Tap Remove next to the account you want to disconnect from Facebook.
- Your screen shows you a proof page. Choose Delete account.
- Click Continue Get rid of your Facebook account.
- You may sign in to Instagram from any computer browser.
- Go to Settings after clicking “More.”
- Go to the Account Center.
- Choose Accounts Click Remove next to the Facebook account you want to take off Instagram.
- Choose to go on.
- Last, click Remove [name of your Facebook account].
How to reduce your contact with Instagram and Facebook
It’s easy to sever Facebook and Instagram’s relationship, but you’re trapped. But you can change how sharing works across devices and control it.
- Visit the Accounts Center in the Instagram or Facebook app.
- Tap Share across identities after tapping Connected events.
- Choose your Instagram or Facebook account from the “Share from” drop-down menu.
- Switch On/Off Share your posts or stories without you having to do anything.
- The setting is always set to OFF.